Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Slightly Smutty New Year's Eve Outtake Playlist



As you may have noticed, I'm very much inspired by music. The outtake to Bella and Edward's Slightly Strange New Year's Eve Adventure is no different, and I thought I'd share my inspiration with you.

So, I give you:

Ten Songs To Woo The Pants Off Bella Swan


Lonesome Swan - Glasvegas




Use Somebody - Kings of Leon




Is There A Ghost - Band of Horses




Brightest Hour - The Submarines




The First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes


The couple at the end is so very Edward and Bella :)


When I Die - NNew Found Glory





Northern Downpour - Panic at the Disco




Chemistry of a Car Crash - Shiny Toy Guns (very appropriate song choice)




Remembering Sunday - All Time Low




Herione - Something Corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment